Sunday, January 16, 2011

Easy Parmesan Chicken Fingers

We had these for dinner tonight. They were so easy to make and my kids ate them without asking how many bites they needed to eat to be done :) I think these would be a great "chicken nugget" for lunch. I will be sending these with my daughter to school somedays. Thank you to Martha Stewert Everyday Food for the recipe

1/3 C Panko or plain dried bread crumbs (I used Panko as the texture is always more crunchy)
1/3 C grated Parmesan
1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp dried thyme

Preheat oven to 450 degrees, with rack in the upper third. In a small bowl, mix together panko and parmesan. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, toss chicken with 1 tsp oil and thyme; season with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken in a single layer and sprinkle with panko mixture. Drizzle with 1 TBSP oil and bake on upper rack until topping is golden brown and chicken is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Dee said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooh, I will definitely be trying these AFTER the contest..... :0)