Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wildly Addicting Dip

This is great for football game parties (Especially Washington State Cougar Games!)

Layer all of these in a large 9x13 pan:

Layer 1: 2 cans bean dip (10oz each)
Layer 2: 3 avacados= mashed with 2TBSP lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp pepper
Layer 3: 1 C sour cream, 1/2 C mayo., 1 pkg taco seasoning
Layer 4: 3 tomatoes (2 Cups) chopped fine
Layer 5: 1 bunch green onions ( I omit these)
Layer 6: 1 large can black olives, chopped
Layer 7: 8 oz grated cheddar cheese

Refridgerate for several hours. Serve with heavy tortilla chips

8 comments:

Julie D. said...

or Oregon Duck games, of course!

Julie D. said...

you guys want to come over for the WSU/ Duck game?...I'll make your dip! :) You are probably headed up there, miss dedicated fan.

Amber said...

We are going up to the game, Trevor is recruiting for his work that week.

lee ann said...

One of my favorites! I always hope for left overs so I can eat if for lunch!

Julie D. said...

do you use a certain brand of bean dip?

Amber said...

Usually Frieto Lay Bean dip but whatever is cheapest has been working great lately

Julie D. said...

oh, amber you forgot to put your labels on this one...you need credit! ;)

Lee Ann said...

I also just use refried beans for the bottom layer. Works great!....and I cheat and used pre-made guacamole too, but I would love it with real avacados!