Thursday, September 18, 2008

Freezer Meal Recipes?

Okay girls, I am trying to stock up my freezer with some yummy meals for after the baby is born, or maybe even before since I am completely uninspired to cook. We have a few freezer meals on this blog, but I would love to have more to draw from. Do you make something awesome and freeze it? Post the recipe and include Freezer Meal in the label so we can have more to draw from. I'll post some fav's too. I know some people don't know what would make a good freezer meal so it would give them some inspiration as well. Many times this is an awesome way to bless someone who has just had a baby or is going through some other hard times and the traditional bringing of meals is difficult.

Thanks!
Michelle

3 comments:

Julie D. said...

good idea, michelle. i have no idea what makes a good freezer meal. I've done a couple that are just flops.

Amber said...

Okay, I know that everyone knows you can freeze lazagna. I have a quick way. I don't have the recipe but if you by the "Oven Ready" lazagna noodles at the store the recipe is on the back. The great thing is that you don't have to bake the lazagna before you freeze it. Just asemble and freeze. The baking time is longer (1 1/2 hr) but it taste great and is quick. Trevor loves this lazagna. Just a little tip.

Danielle said...

Chicken pot pie freezes great. I made several and a few lasagnas before our youngest was born and they all turned out yummy when we baked them.