Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Comments

I've tried a couple of recipes and wanted to leave some comments. The recipes were posted a while back though and I'm not sure if people would see them so I'm just going to do it this way.

Michelle, I LOVED the Split Pea and Ham soup. I made it when my parents were here and we all ate it up. It was even better the second day. Thanks for getting me to try something I've been afraid of for years after a bad experience.

Suzanne, I made your french toast for my family ladies retreat this weekend. Everyone kept calling me a "gourmet cook". I can't eat it, but they all thought it was the best. I made 1 1/2 recipes of it but I cut the sugar way back to just a 1/4 cup total. I got to thinking that when I make regular french toast I don't put sugar in so I thought I'd try it with less. They all thought it was the best ever. This is a fantastic brunch recipe with all the work done the night before.

Thanks for the recipes girls. Looking forward to trying more.
Lee Ann

No comments: