Friday, May 30, 2008

I need inspiration.

I've been trying to make a grocery list for the last two days, but i can't seem to make a plan for dinners for the next couple weeks. Maybe its because I'm pregnant, but nothing sounds good. I've made tons of stuff on here that is super yummy...but I need more new stuff. This weather is throwing me for a loop too. We got a couple good BBQ nights in...but now with the rain, I'm just not motivated to cook in the kitchen. I want to cook 'summer' but it doesn't feel like summer!!!

Bring on some new stuff!

Julie

2 comments:

Eryn said...

me too! I'm brainstorming today and tomorrow. We'll see what I can come up with! I'll see if I can get hubby to write down that apricot chicken recipe!

Dee said...

I've been running the BBQ, girlfriends. And started alternating my summer salads too. Even though the weather is weird, I'm ready to not make another casseroles, soup and detailed meals. Nice, and easy with the Barbie!